|Flower Goddess Mask!|
October already! My favorite time of the year. I currently have no events scheduled in order to restock and prepare for xmas & "masquerade season."
CUSTOM ORDERS: My available inventory of masks and ornaments can be found here: www.zibbet.com/daragallery&nbs…; or here: www.etsy.com/shop/DaraGallery. If you can't find what you need there contact me for custom work. I'm taking mask orders now but will not be doing ornaments until November.
Custom Order Price List:
- Brocade masks: $36-$45, dependent on the cost of the embellishments.
- I can create a less expensive brocade mask for $20 each. It will not have a felt back, layered trims or a handmade fascinator. Contact me for a sample picture.
- Mulberry paper/flower masks, $35 - 37
- Handmade papier mache imp, goblin or bird/feather masks: $60-75 depending on complexity.
- Leather and lace or brocade eye mask - $34 to 40
- Victorian Ornaments: $17.50, multiples - $17 each
FaceBook business page: www.facebook.com/pages/Daragal…;
Please take a second to like It would be greatly appreciated!
When researching the proper way to sanitize bird feathers I came upon a lot of information - some of it good, some of it not so good and some of it just plain confusing. I have summarized the most useful info here in a blog on the subject: daragallery.wordpress.com/2013…