|Flower Goddess Mask!|
Masquerade Ball Season Begins!
Need a place to wear one of my masks? How about this Hudson Valley event?:
DaraGallery is proud to be one of their featured local artisans.
Masquerade Ball and Saint-Germain Market Fair. The Bash presents Masquerade Ball and Saint-Germain Market Fair.
~*~*~*~ UPCOMING EVENTS ~*~*~*~
DaraGallery will be at the following events:
- Medieval Festival at Fort Tryon Park, NYC, Sunday, October 4th 2015
- Cairo, NY Apple Festival, Columbus Day Weekend, October 2015
Thank you On Fire for Handmade for the feature!
Check it out here:
CUSTOM ORDERS: My available inventory of masks and other crafts can be found here: www.zibbet.com/daragallery, handmadeartists.com/shop/DaraG… here: www.etsy.com/shop/DaraGallery. If you can't find what you need at these locations contact me for custom work.
Custom Order Price List*:
- Brocade, satin or brocade/satin masks with a paper mache base: $35-$45, dependent on the cost of the embellishments. Note: I can create a less expensive brocade mask for $22-24 each (paper mache or pressed paper base). It will not have a felt back, layered trims or a handmade fascinator. Contact me for a sample picture.
- Brocade or satin masks with a lightweight pressed paper base: $28-38, dependent on cost of embellishments.
- Mulberry paper/flower masks - paper mache and mulberry base, $35 - 37
- Handmade papier mache imp, goblin or bird/feather masks: $60-80 depending on complexity.
- Vegetable Tanned Split Leather Masks with lace, satin and/or brocade finish - $36 to 42
- Vegetable Tanned Tooling Leather Masks $43-55
- Victorian Ornaments: $18, multiples - $17 each
* Does not include a small design fee for some projects. Deposit may be required. See my Etsy Store policy page for details. Couples masks or multiple orders receive slight discounts.
FaceBook business page: www.facebook.com/pages/Daragal…;
Please take a second to like It would be greatly appreciated!
When researching the proper way to sanitize bird feathers I came upon a lot of information - some of it good, some of it not so good and some of it just plain confusing. I have summarized the most useful info here in a blog on the subject: daragallery.wordpress.com/2013…