|Flower Goddess Mask!|
Happy New Years!
It's hard to believe this is my tenth anniversary on dA, but its true. Thanks for all the Faves and positive comments over the years
To celebrate, I'm offering a free custom made masquerade mask to the individual that screen captures my 45,000 page view. You can choose either a paper mache/brocade mask design or veggie tanned leather/brocade mask design.
Just send me the capture.
~*~*~*~ UPCOMING EVENTS ~*~*~*~
None scheduled at this time.
CUSTOM ORDER INFORMATION: My available inventory of masks and other crafts can be found here: www.etsy.com/shop/DaraGallery, handmadeartists.com/shop/DaraG… and www.zibbet.com/daragallery. If you can't find what you need at these locations contact me for custom work.
Custom Order Price List*:
- Brocade, satin or brocade/satin masks with a paper mache base: $35-$45, dependent on the cost of the embellishments. Note: I can create a less expensive brocade mask for $22-24 each (paper mache or pressed paper base). It will not have a felt back, layered trims or a handmade fascinator. Contact me for a sample picture.
- Brocade or satin masks with a lightweight pressed paper base: $28-38, dependent on cost of embellishments.
- Mulberry paper/flower masks - paper mache and mulberry base, $35 - 37
- Handmade papier mache imp, goblin or bird/feather masks: $60-80 depending on complexity.
- Vegetable Tanned Split Leather Masks with lace, satin and/or brocade finish - $36 to 42
- Vegetable Tanned Tooling Leather Masks $43-55
- Victorian Ornaments: $18, multiples - $17 each
* Does not include a small design fee for some projects. Deposit may be required. See my Etsy Store policy page for details. Couples masks or multiple orders receive slight discounts.
FaceBook business page: www.facebook.com/pages/Daragal…;
Please take a second to like It would be greatly appreciated!
When researching the proper way to sanitize bird feathers I came upon a lot of information - some of it good, some of it not so good and some of it just plain confusing. I have summarized the most useful info here in a blog on the subject: daragallery.wordpress.com/2013…