My first outing of the season - the NY Capital District Ren Fest (June 14-15) - turned out to be both successful and fun. And I greatly enjoyed the Makers Market in Warwick NY and hope to be back there at the end of October.
I'm very excited about these additional upcoming events:
~ 3rd Annual Renaissance Revels Festival, to be held Sept. 6-7, 2014 from 10am to 6pm. RACC, 308 W Bloomfield Street, Rome, NY www.romeart.org/renn.html
*~*~Kiriban for capturing 38K!! This time around I'm offering points! Screen capture either 38,000 pageviews here on dA or be the 50th person to Like my Facebook business page (link above) and I'll give you 400 dA points. You need to send me a note with the screen capture to get the points. Good luck!*~*~*
I am not taking custom orders at this time due to upcoming events. My available inventory of masks and ornaments can be found here and at my other sites: www.etsy.com/shop/DaraGallery. I'll begin taking orders again in the late summer.
Custom Order Price List:
- Brocade masks: $36-$45, dependent on the cost of the embellishments.
- I can create a less expensive brocade mask for $20 each. It will not have a felt back, layered trims or a handmade fascinator. Contact me for a sample picture.
- Mulberry paper/flower masks, $35 - 37
- Handmade papier mache imp, goblin or bird/feather masks: $60-75 depending on complexity.
- Leather and lace or brocade eye mask - $34 to 40
- Victorian Ornaments: $17.50, multiples - $17 each
FaceBook business page: www.facebook.com/pages/Daragal…;
Please take a second to like it. It only takes a second and I'll greatly appreciate it
When researching the proper way to sanitize bird feathers I came upon a lot of information - some of it good, some of it not so good and some of it just plain confusing. I have summarized the most useful info here in a blog on the subject: daragallery.wordpress.com/2013…