|Flower Goddess Mask!|
It's been a REAL winter here in the Catskill Mountains and I'm looking forward to the warmer weather! Soon "masquerade season" will be over and I can start thinking about "festival season."
Thank you On Fire for Handmade for the feature! Check it out here:
CUSTOM ORDERS: My available inventory of masks and other crafts can be found here: www.zibbet.com/daragallery, handmadeartists.com/shop/DaraG… here: www.etsy.com/shop/DaraGallery. If you can't find what you need at these locations contact me for custom work.
Custom Order Price List*:
- Brocade, satin or brocade/satin masks (paper mache base): $35-$45, dependent on the cost of the embellishments.
- I can create a less expensive brocade mask for $22-24 each (paper mache or pressed paper base). It will not have a felt back, layered trims or a handmade fascinator. Contact me for a sample picture.
- Brocade or satin masks (pressed paper base): $28-38, dependent on cost of embellishments.
- Mulberry paper/flower masks, $35 - 37
- Handmade papier mache imp, goblin or bird/feather masks: $60-80 depending on complexity.
- Leather and lace or brocade eye mask - $36 to 42
- Victorian Ornaments: $18, multiples - $17 each
* Does not include a small design fee for some projects. Deposit may be required. See my Etsy Store policy page for details.
The February/March "masquerade season" is upon us, however, I am thinking of the upcoming Festival season. Here's my *very tentative* schedule:
- Mayfaire on the Green, Holland Patent, NY - May 16 & 17
- NY Capital District Renaissance Festival, Altamont, NY June 13 & 14
- Medieval Fantasy Renaissance Faire ?, Ansonia, CT, weekends June 20 - July 5
- Medieval Festival at Fort Tryon Park, NYC, September 2015
- Cairo, NY Apple Festival, Columbus Day Weekend, October 2015
FaceBook business page: www.facebook.com/pages/Daragal…;
Please take a second to like It would be greatly appreciated!
When researching the proper way to sanitize bird feathers I came upon a lot of information - some of it good, some of it not so good and some of it just plain confusing. I have summarized the most useful info here in a blog on the subject: daragallery.wordpress.com/2013…