|Flower Goddess Mask!|
~*~*~*~ Happy Spring! ~*~*~*~
The Festival season begins! DaraGallery will be at the following events:
- Mayfaire on the Green, Holland Patent, NY - May 16 & 17. More info: mayfaireonthegreen.com/
- NY Capital District Renaissance Festival, Altamont, NY June 13 & 14. More info: nycapitaldistrictrenfest.com/
And here is my tentative schedule:
- Medieval Festival at Fort Tryon Park, NYC, September 2015
- Cairo, NY Apple Festival, Columbus Day Weekend, October 2015
...and I'd love to do this one ...need to work out logistics: Medieval Fantasy Renaissance Faire, Ansonia, CT, weekends June 20 - July 5
Thank you On Fire for Handmade for the feature! Check it out here:
CUSTOM ORDERS: My available inventory of masks and other crafts can be found here: www.zibbet.com/daragallery, handmadeartists.com/shop/DaraG… here: www.etsy.com/shop/DaraGallery. If you can't find what you need at these locations contact me for custom work.
Custom Order Price List*:
- Brocade, satin or brocade/satin masks with a paper mache base: $35-$45, dependent on the cost of the embellishments. Note: I can create a less expensive brocade mask for $22-24 each (paper mache or pressed paper base). It will not have a felt back, layered trims or a handmade fascinator. Contact me for a sample picture.
- Brocade or satin masks with a lightweight pressed paper base: $28-38, dependent on cost of embellishments.
- Mulberry paper/flower masks - paper mache and mulberry base, $35 - 37
- Handmade papier mache imp, goblin or bird/feather masks: $60-80 depending on complexity.
- Vegetable Tanned Split Leather Masks with lace, satin and/or brocade finish - $36 to 42
- Vegetable Tanned Tooling Leather Masks $43-55
- Victorian Ornaments: $18, multiples - $17 each
* Does not include a small design fee for some projects. Deposit may be required. See my Etsy Store policy page for details. Couples masks or multiple orders receive slight discounts.
FaceBook business page: www.facebook.com/pages/Daragal…;
Please take a second to like It would be greatly appreciated!
When researching the proper way to sanitize bird feathers I came upon a lot of information - some of it good, some of it not so good and some of it just plain confusing. I have summarized the most useful info here in a blog on the subject: daragallery.wordpress.com/2013…