Today when I checked my email I got a very pleasant surprise. On Fire for Handmade featured my Handmade Artist Shop (shop link above) as their January 9, 2014 Shout Out. You can see the story here: onfireforhandmade.com/dara-gal…
Many thanks to the Handmade Artist and On Fire crews! And a Happy New Year to all.
*~*~Only a little over 1,000 away! The next kiriban will be at 35,000 pageviews. It will be for one of my Victorian Christmas ornaments.
Just capture the screen and send me a note with a link to the screen capture and I'll send you the ornament.*~*~*
I'm taking custom orders again here and at my Etsy site which can be found here:www.etsy.com/shop/DaraGallery. Just send a note.
Custom Order Price List:
- Brocade masks: $35-$43, dependant on the cost of the embellishments.
- I can create a less expensive brocade mask for $20 each. It will not have a felt back, layered trims or a handmade facinator. Contact me for a sample picture.
- Mulberry paper/flower masks, $36
- Handmade papier mache imp, goblin or bird/feather masks: $52-68 depending on complexity.
- Leather and lace or brocade eye mask - $34 to 36.50
- Victorian Ornaments: $16
FaceBook business page: www.facebook.com/pages/Daragal…;
Please take a second to like it. It only takes a second and I'll greatly appreciate it
When researching the proper way to sanitize bird feathers I came upon a lot of information - some of it good, some of it not so good and some of it just plain confusing. I have summarized the most useful info here in a blog on the subject: daragallery.wordpress.com/2013…