|Flower Goddess Mask!|
How Still (Song)How still must I sitHow Still (Song) by DaraGallery
to contain the chaos.
How small must I breathe
to not wish you dead.
We do not live a life
of quiet desperation.
Only sawing sorrow
and creeping dread.
Sun MonarchSun monarch breaksSun Monarch by TwilightPoetess
night's soft cocoon,
stretching pastel wings.
~**~ SALE! ~**~
I'm running a sale right now at my Zibbet store so head on over for a discount on all masks. The link - www.zibbet.com/daragallery.
October already! My favorite time of the year. Well, the The Medieval Festival at Fort Tryon Park in NYC on September 28th was great. Next weekend is:
~ An Autumn Affair, Oct 11 & 12, Columbus Day Weekend in Windham NY - www.movingwindhamforward.com/c…
*~*~Kiriban for capturing 38K!! This time around I'm offering points! Screen capture either 38,000 pageviews here on dA or be the 50th person to Like my Facebook business page (link above) and I'll give you 400 dA points. You need to send me a note with the screen capture to get the points. Good luck!*~*~*
CUSTOM ORDERS: My available inventory of masks and ornaments can be found here: www.zibbet.com/daragallery&nbs…; or here: www.etsy.com/shop/DaraGallery. If you can't find what you need there contact me for custom work. I'm taking mask orders now but will not be doing ornaments until next month.
Custom Order Price List:
- Brocade masks: $36-$45, dependent on the cost of the embellishments.
- I can create a less expensive brocade mask for $20 each. It will not have a felt back, layered trims or a handmade fascinator. Contact me for a sample picture.
- Mulberry paper/flower masks, $35 - 37
- Handmade papier mache imp, goblin or bird/feather masks: $60-75 depending on complexity.
- Leather and lace or brocade eye mask - $34 to 40
- Victorian Ornaments: $17.50, multiples - $17 each
FaceBook business page: www.facebook.com/pages/Daragal…;
Please take a second to like It would be greatly appreciated!
When researching the proper way to sanitize bird feathers I came upon a lot of information - some of it good, some of it not so good and some of it just plain confusing. I have summarized the most useful info here in a blog on the subject: daragallery.wordpress.com/2013…